Freaken Weeken Frosé Recipe
We are LOVING this frosé trend that is taking the internet (and our hearts) by storm! We had to give it a try with one of our own wines.
We chose to create one with our Freaken Weeken wine because it is Friday! What better way to cool you down and kick off your weekend?
Our Freaken Wine is a lovely blush with great floral notes and rose petal on the nose. It also has hints of kiwi and a subtle strawberry texture that really shine through using this recipe!
- 1 bottle of Freaken Weeken
- 1/4 Cup of Vodka (I used Acai Blueberry and Pomegranate Vodka- but dealer's choice!)
- 2 Cups of Strawberries (save a few for garnish)
- 1/4 Cup Lemonade (optional)
- Pour one bottle of Freaken Weeken into ice cube trays, then allow to freeze overnight (we don't want ice cubes to water down our drink, do you?)
- Pureé strawberries
- Add rosé cubes, vodka, and lemonade to the blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries